|1. articulate discuss the latest developments in the specific field of practice
- Participate in continuing education and professional development in the specific field of practice
|2. effectively communicate orally and in writing using both English and Filipino languages;
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication using both English and Filipino languages
- Exhibit adequate technical writing and oral communication abilities
|3. Work effectively in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Work effectively as a member of multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural teams
- Display good judgment of people, actions and ideas and communicate them efficiently
- Demonstrate effective leadership, coordination and decision-making skills
- Demonstrate productive project management skills
|Socially and Environmentally Responsible
|4. Act in recognition of professional, social, and ethical responsibility
- Articulate the contribution of one’s profession to society and nation building
- Articulate the responsibilities of a Filipino citizen in relation to the rest of the world
- Demonstrate respect for intellectual property rights
- Explain professional knowledge and ethical responsibilities in the Tech-voc education
|5. preserve and promote “Filipino historical and cultural heritage”;
- Articulate one’s possible contributions to society and nation building
|6. Articulate the rootedness of education in philosophical, socio-cultural, historical, psychological and political contexts.
- Discuss extensive and articulate information in the core areas of Household Resource Management
|7. Demonstrate mastery of subject matter/discipline.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills in analyzing methods In managing resources
- Apply principles of household resource management in one’s household
|8. Facilitate learning using a wide range of teaching methodologies and delivery modes appropriate to specific learners and their environments.
- Select most effective teaching methodology for the subject.
- Synthesize knowledge that is able to reach the understanding of diverse learners.
|9. Develop innovative curricula, instructional plans, teaching approaches, and resources for diverse learners.
- Utilize applicable technologies for successful development of instructional plans and curricula
- Develop applicable modes of teaching for diverse learners
|10. Apply Skills in the development and utilization of ICT to promote quality, relevant, and sustainable educational practices.
- Demonstrate technical writing and public speaking abilities
- Disseminate information, ideas, problems & solutions to Educators and trainors
- Participate actively in Tech-voc forums and webinars
|11. Demonstrate a variety of thinking skills in planning, monitoring, assessing, and reporting learning processes and outcomes.
- Develop effective lesson planning, monitoring progress and assessing outputs.
|Knowledgeable and skilled
|12. Practice professional and ethical teaching standards sensitive to the local, national, and global realities.
- Plot programs and activities against the guidelines given by authorities
|13. Pursue lifelong learning for personal and professional growth through varied experiential and field-based opportunities
- Attend trainings and seminars on food and nutrition
- Develop modules and other learning materials
|14. Demonstrate the competencies required of the Philippine TVET Trainers – Assessors Qualification Framework (PTTQF);
- Conduct technical training and competency assessment;
- Design and develop curriculum, courses and instructional materials;
- Supervise and mentor technical students;
- Extend the body of knowledge in the field of teach-voc education and training
|15. Demonstrate broad and coherent, meaningful knowledge and skills in technology and livelihood education.
- Demonstrate competence/ and mastery in meaning fully teaching EPP/TLE;
- Facilitate the teaching-learning of EPP/TLE
- Relate lesson with other lessons in the course and with other disciplines.
|16. Apply with minimal supervision specialized knowledge and skills in technology and livelihood Education;
- Demonstrate competence in applying specialized knowledge and skills with confidence;
- Demonstrate mastery in teaching EPP/TLE
|17. Demonstrate higher level literacy, communication, numeracy, critical thinking, learning skills needed for higher learning;
- Develop one’s own teaching strategies to attain learning outcomes;
- Reflect on teaching strategies and skills to continuously improve them;
- Communicate ideas clearly and accurately in oral and written form;
- Make sound judgement and decision after critical evaluation of ideas
|18. Manifest a deep and principled understanding of the learning processes and the role of the teacher in facilitating these processes in their students;
- Facilitate Learning by applying time tested-principles of learning;
- Employ interactive, collaborative, integrative, and reflective teaching learning activities;
- Teach based on sound principles and philosophies of education
|Objective but open-minded
|19. Show a deep and principled understanding of how educational processes relate to larger historical, social, cultural, and political processes;
- Relate teaching-learning to the historical, social, cultural and political context;
- Show how historical, social, cultural and political processes impact on teaching learning
|20. Apply a wide range of teaching process skills (including curriculum development, lesson planning, materials development, educational assessment, and teaching approaches); and
- Use varied teaching approaches and strategies relevant to EPP/TLE
- Implement Effectively the curriculum and assess its relevance and responsiveness to the needs of the clientele;
- Observe alignment of outcomes, teaching –learning activities and assessment task in lesson planning;
- Use appropriate traditional and authentic assessment tools to assess learning and to inform instruction;
- Utilize varied and appropriate instructional technology to facilitate and enrich instruction
|21. Reflect on the relationships among the teaching process skills, the learning processing in the students, the nature of the content/subject matter, and other factors affecting educational processes in order to constantly improve their teaching knowledge, skills and practices
- Integrate principles of teaching and learning, theories on human development and social context of the learner for relevant and effective teaching
- Practice reflective teaching
- Adapt innovative learning practices