The Human Resource Management and Development Office (HRMDO) headed by Dr. Ian D. Evangelista, through its Learning and Development Unit, conducts Basic Skills Development and Workforce Effectiveness training-workshop to PSU-Infanta Campus’ personnel on March 23, 2021.The said training-workshop highlighted discussions about Personality Development at Workplace and Basic Housekeeping Skills where Dr. Billy T. Festijo, Dean, Hospitality Management, and Mr. Senando M. Evangelista, Faculty Member, College of Hospitality Management Lingayen Campus, were the zealous speakers respectively. In addition, topics on Learning and Development Planning and Monitoring as well as Performance Appraisal was also discussed by the HRMDO personnel.
- 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬. 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐒𝐔 𝐁𝐂, 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬’ 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡-𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭’𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐫
- In addition to producing another topnotcher in the September 2023 Licensure Examination for Teachers, the Pangasinan State University Bayambang Campus also takes pride in being the home of 35 new educators.
- 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐀 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 “𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧” 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐒𝐔 𝐁𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐠
- Breaking News| PSU Bayambang Product Ranks 7th in September 2023 LET
- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞.
- Campus Children’s Month Celeb highlights significance of children, reading
- Ending on a high note: PSU Bayambang Continues Dominance on Day 2 of Univ-Wide PASUC
- Advancing Career Prospects: Pampanga-based Hospital in search for PSUnian Nurses
- In Perfect Symphony: PSU-BC Musicians Strike Chord of Victories on Day 1 of UNIV-WIDE Cultural Competition
- PSU Meets with LGU Bayambang for Central Terminal Collab Boost
- Alumni Association, Nagkaloob ng Bagong Steel Gate
- PSU Bayambang Produces 100 New RNs